View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:14 PM   #121
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short
What the phantom said, minus the Alli. Does Flčin have to find his own way around, or is a van coming?

Internet access might be a little tight for a few days, maybe a week or more. I'll most likely post at least once a day, but won't be as commited as I could be.

I'm also busy all next Monday with a Prizegiving ceremony, so no posts then.
You'll probably fall behind, but you will have opportunity to catch up afterward. As Kath has already learned, you'll get no sympathy from me for falling behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy
What the phantom said, minus the Alli. Does Flčin have to find his own way around, or is a van coming?
No more vans for now. My plan in this case was to "curveball" any player who hadn't posted yet by the time I got done with work. Fléin may join if he likes.

[quote=Fea]...am I about to get vanned?[/qutoe]No. I have worse things saved up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien
I've just sent Panakeia on her way to the BliddyUnnergrind. Is there anything special she should find there? And would anyone like to run into her on the trip?
A trip via the bliddyunnergrind will cost her 2 trolls, 50 maggots, one way. She'll find street musicians down in the corridors, which are full of litter and spit, chewed up gum, cigarette butts, rude people, people in a bliddy rush, et cetera. Typical city life only Mordorian to boot. Use your imagination.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 12-01-2005 at 10:26 PM.