Thread: ROHAN RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2001, 12:36 PM   #34
Imbadian

Sting

"Healing, you say," said an elf who stepped into sight "I doubt this dwarf can help you there. However I can, for I am Elwood son of Arathral of Lothlorien and I am skilled in the arts of healing."
Turning quickly around Thenimar said "Lothlorien you say, I know little of elves and even less of the Golden Wood. Some say the Golden Lady is a witch, who is not to be trusted."
"Fool, talk no evil of the Lady Galadriel for there is no evil in Lotlorien. If you do not wish my aid then begone and trouble me no more. However if you do wish my aid then sit and allow me to tend your wounds," As Elwood spoke this he semmed to grow tall and terrible and the men shrink back in fear save one, Taradan.
"Forgive my friend," Taradan spoke "He is angry and foolish. I will accept your aid even if no others will."
Thenamir spoke again "Forgive me, Master Elf, for I am angry and foolish, as Taradan said, I too will accept your healing."
"I accept your apologies, come sit down and forget your troubles for a while."
With this the Men of Rohan dismounted and came and sat down in a circle around the elf.