View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 11:59 AM   #1275
Salix
Shade of Carn Dūm

Salix has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

-When you're supposed to be writing a timeline about the Unification of Italy and you notice that the capital of Sardina is a place named Turin...
-Wehn you have a substitute watching you so when you pick up your copy of TTT and open it, then the substitute asks what you're doing with your book open. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Ah well.
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And all I have to do is draw a leaf with a green pen on my german homework and my teacher knows who's it is. So I don't actually need to write my name and form.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're so lucky!!! I draw leaves on all my papers and am strangely compelled to label them lassė, but my teachers seem to have taken no notice . What makes it worse is that I have to write my whole name, which is quite long, despite the fact that there is no one else in my school with my first name, in fact I've never even met anyone with my first name!
I just write my first name with the first inital of my last name because I am the only person in the school with my first name. However, I have met 3 others with my first name. For a while, I was writing the date according to the Shire calendar, but I was having problems putting the date on every assignment.