View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #57
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I do apologise my possibly abrasive conduct late on D2, and I hope no one was insulted. That was never my intention and never is.

Being too enthusiastic about a game, playing it trough the night and into the morning, and having a few glasses of wine too much is a bad mixture for me. I should have learned that by now (and I think I have done pretty well the last years), but it seems I can still lose the control of my moped...

Love you all and always will.

*puts on monk's robes on and goes to make penitence*

PS. I did edit two of my last posts as I was just too embarrassed to read them... I have not touched on any "substance" of them (there's pretty little of that there) but only removed some of the over-pathetic wailings repeated time after time, and which I'm just too ashamed to look at anymore... I did save them to my computer in case someone demands them to be re-installed or wishes to see them.

I know this is exceptional, but I was exceptionally stupid yesterday as well - and no game-related point have been removed.

Last edited by Nogrod; 01-29-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote