View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 02:37 PM   #29
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I know I'm kind of tooting the same horn as a lot of other people, but I've really enjoyed the RPG forums here at the Downs. I'm a new player--I've only been playing for a couple of months--and I would really like to express my gratitude to everybody who helped me get started. I really had no clue when I started, but I got a lot of help and figured it out very quickly. My Green Dragon character, Rie, was quickly accepted and I've had a lot of fun playing there ever since. The other, more formal (I'm not sure that's quite the right word, and I hope everybody knows what I mean) RPGs that I've played have been great fun, and the moderators and game creators have all been wonderful.

Granted, I only started playing after the new layout was set up, so I can't compare. Nor can I compare it to games on other sites, since I've never participated in any. But playing here has allowed me to get to know other writers, practice with my own writing skills, and learn more about Tolkien. I love the way the forums are set up.

Namárië,

~*~Orual~*~