Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2002, 09:56 AM   #363
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

Little Rosa whimpered in her place of confinement, bound, gagged and severely bruised. She was never this frightened in her life. She could see Azruk sitting and savagely eating a roasted animal... she couldn't clearly see of which kind... and wondered if the evil uruk couldn't find any more food would he eat her too. Her blood froze when she saw Azruk look in the direction where he had hidden her.The uruk glared at her and then grinned his toothy evil smile and tossed a well chewed bone at the burrow. The stench of which was henious and Rosa tried not to breathe for fear of throwing up.

Azruk got up and stretched him limbs and shouted aloud "Once I stood above the crowd, held myself up tall and proud and now I am down on the ground..... amidst the dirt and the slime.... what would you have me do?"

"Elenna... How you have grown, Elenna..... Go on home....for your death awaits you here... and of everything you hold dear..."

And he continued his psychotic chanting knowing well that Elenna could sense these thoughts for he knew she was on her way to where he was. His captive hobbit cringed in fear.