Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2002, 01:07 PM   #374
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

Slowly, carefully, Elenna got to her feet. Her chest felt like it was on fire, but the sight of Glorfindel lying on the forest floor bleeding gave her a small burst of strength that she didn't know she possessed. Azruk smirked as he saw her limp towards him, but quailed a little as he saw the battlefire burning bright in her eyes. He thought he heard a voice behind him whispering "Tindomerel!" but he did not understand the elvish word. He turned back to Elenna.

"It's over, Elenna. Your home is broken and your lover lies helpless. Your death is near! Give yourself up, and I might make your dying easy."

To his shock, Elenna laughed, a terrible strained sound. "If you think that Rivendell is broken, you couldn't be farther from the truth. The dark power will never overtake the house of Elrond. Now fight!"

She raised her sword, it's blade glittering strangely blue. Azruk grinned. She could not possibly defeat him. She was weakened from a long fight and much grief. They squared off, Azruk's black sword and Lalaith nearly point to point.