View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 11:01 AM   #118
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
I experience a creepy dream about breakfast last night... Seriously! Breakfast foods were involved!

Anyways, I'm in some 'community'-like kitchen and walking around looking at the lovely tile, then out of no where I look up and someone from the downs (they have blonde hair... That's all i remember, so don't get your hopes up at a name) is cooking. Before I can sneek out, they wip around with a plate of something and give it to me. They start spouting off something like:

" You should eat it, it's really good. I found some eggs in the back of the fridge and other things to make it with. See? There was only three pieces of spinach, and two pieces of bacon in it."

I look at them for a minute in disbelief, ask if they have ever actually eaten any of it. Oh course, they haven't, so i'm left with them looking at me trying to make me eat it. The eggs looked somewhat greenish and there's this odor stuff coming off of it, so I say 'no thank you, maybe another time'.

All I can remember from that point was that they were slightly angry and they walked out of the kitchen. That's it.

~Aesthete
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote