View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 05:48 PM   #9
Daewen
Wight

Location: Stuck inside an Aquafina bottle...HELP! ...seriously, I'm getting claustrophobic
Daewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daewen
Silmaril

It's Eowyn!

Eowyn: Aragorn, you little arse! What is wrong with you!

Aragorn: Yo!

Eowyn: Ugh! He's been doing that ever since I took him to see an Emenem concert.

Arwen: YOU!!! YOU! STOLE! MY! MAN! Oh when I get my hands on you I'll...*begins to choke her*

Eowyn: Eeeek! Aragorn, help me!

Aragorn: Yo, dawg, y'all being straight off the heezy! Arwen's just doin her thang. Don cramp her style yo!

Eowyn: *stares at him blankly*

Arwen: Um...thanks...I think...*pauses and then drops Eowyn, and then runs to him and starts sobbing* Oh Aragorn, please come back to me! I love you, I need you! WHy did you leave me! Oh Aragorn I...

Aragorn: Chill yo. I came to dis therapy place cus I be needin' some help wit my love life dawg. Dis here chick be to clingy. She's waaaaay off the heazy. Ima thinking bout going back to you.

Arwen: I have absolutly no idea what you just said, but I did understand "going back to you" and that's good enough for me! *jumps on him and starts making out*

Q: Uh...yes, well I can see why communication might have been an issue between the two of you...but that seems to be...ahem...resolved...

Eowyn: ARAGORN!!!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!!

Aragorn: *loses odd rap dialect* What about you? I went with you because you said that you would take me on tour with my idol, Emenem...and you didn't. YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!

Eowyn: But you wouldn't marry me otherwise.

Aragorn: I know! Why would I want to marry you anyway? You like pop and country! At least Arwen likes rap and hip hop.

Eowyn: but...but...

Arwen: *mockingly* but...but...*turns to Aragaron* oh screw her Aragorn.

Aragorn: I have. *winks* You're better.

Arwen: WHAT!!!??? YOU LITTLE...

Q: Uh...yes, communication, everyone, that's great...let's try to keep the communication G rated *everyone glares at Q* PG rated? *they keep glaring* oh allright, go ahead...

Arwen: ----this has been censored by the Middle Earth Censoring Place Thingy because of the inappropriate names Arwen uses-----

Aragorn: *being strangled by Arwen* but...but I said you're better!

Arwen: I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE PROBABLY THE WORST BOYFRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER!!! AND AFTER I BOUGHT ALL THAT NEW LEATHER STUFF TOO...

Aragorn: Hey, Eowyn, you never used any leather!

Arwen: *starts sobbing uncontrollably*

Aragorn: *stares* uh...Arwen...sweetie...

Q: *walks over and puts hand on Aragorn's shoulder* She's in a very fragile emotional state right now. You need to reassure her that you're not with Eowyn any more, and that you'll be loyal to her from now on.

Eowyn: Well he's not gonna do that cus he still is with me!

Aragorn: The hell I am! You never got any sexy leather stuff, you don't have any immortality to give up for me, and you never took me to see emenem! Screw you!

Eowyn: ok...*starts undressing*

Arwen: *looks in utter shock and then starts sobbing even harder*

Aragorn: NO!! No that's not what I meant...no...oh Gawd, Eowyn put your dress on! Nobody want's to look at that!

Eowyn: Fine! You didn't seem to have a problem with it last night!

Arwen: *sobs even more...there's now a decent sized puddle around her*

Aragorn: Will you shut up! *gestures to Arwen* look what you're doing to her!

Eowyn: I couldn't give a crap about that little whore!

Aragorn: Well I could! And she's not a whore!

Arwen: *stops sobbing, pounces on Aragorn and starts making out with him again*

Aragorn: *thinking* Damn, she's a good kisser...

Q: *stares incredulously* I've seen some pretty fragile emotional states, but Arwen's is the most fragile by far.

Arwen/Aragorn: *keep making out*

Eowyn: FINE! If you're gonna be like that, than I'm gonna hold my breath untill you agree to come back to me! *holds breath*

Aragorn: *doesn't hear. is too busy with Arwen*

Eowyn: *face is turning blue*

Q: Oh God, help me...

[ January 03, 2003: Message edited by: Daewen ]
Daewen is offline   Reply With Quote