View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 08:52 PM   #20
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
(OOC- I have recently relapsed into Mono. I may or may not be coherent.)

Now then, as resident folklorist, I have taken it upon myself to research the strange creatures that now walk among us.

Many of you have already heard tale of the Carnivora Canidae, commonly called Lycanthopes or werewolves, but what you don't now is that they actually belong to a larger family of creatures known as Therianthropes. Therianthropes have been known to become anything from the common wolf to to the far more rare dragon. (Let us be glad that we don't have three of those in our midst.) The species we are dealing with is called Carnivora Felidae. It is my belief that these particular beasts are Cladotheriothropes, meaning they take on all the characterististics of the feline species, rather than just one.

(Pleased be amazed at what you can find on the internet.)

Now then, Eonwe is right. We have very little to go on today, and a medium spread of votes is our best "shot in the dark," as it were. However, mormegil is also right. We can catch a cat today if we put serious effort into it rather than just brush this off as "Day 1" and accept the death of an innocent. A random vote can be helpful or it can be misleading. A serious vote can also be helpful or misleading. This is a game of poly-bluffs. I say we should try our best today to get information and establish patterns. If by the time it comes to vote you remain unconvinced of anyone's guilt, then by all means, vote randomly. I personally don't like random votes, and I will be voting for whoever I find the most suspicious at the end of the day. (Or least suspicious... this particular species has been known to be rather sly.)

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote