View Single Post
Old 09-17-2002, 08:35 AM   #181
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Phoenix Solitude has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Phoenix Solitude Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Solitude
Tolkien

Cool down you guys this is meant to be fun! And Cim, by test I meant to see what will happen. But I hope you don't mind me taking a tiny liberty here.

Carathon watched as Oz rolled around, howling. Suddenly, Oz sat up very sraight and looked right at Carathon. Carathon immediatly stopped smiling, but he knew it was already too late.
In one movement, Ozracles stood up and strode towards the ragged-clothed boy. He grabbed the top of Carathon's hair, pulling his head back. Carathon grimaced but bore it.
"Smirk will you? Smile? Funny is it? I'll give you funny my lad!"
Oz dragged Carathon from his horse and dealt him a heavy blow to the head. Carathon staggered but did not fall. Oz growled and lunged for the boy's throat, totally enraged.
Carathon never knew why he did it, or how he managed it, but he was so scared of what might happen that he drew back a fist and slammed it into Ozracle's nose. Blood spurted out like a scarlet fountain.

There Cim, what is his reaction? Give Carathon a good hiding? Stop bullying him?
And I really don't know why everyone calls Carathon 'boy' when he's at least 20 if not more. Still, it sounds good!