View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 08:37 PM   #23
Elu Ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elu Ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elu Ancalime
I am a Protestant Methodist, but I am not so close-minded; I belive that the Abrahamic religions worship the same God(not intentionally promoting anything here).
And guy who be short, not all religions are 'religions of salvation' stating the struggle between good and evil. The Greek Pantheon for example, has no heaven or hell, hades is a neutral place for the dead. There is no right or wrong, because the greek gods themselves are no rolemodel. As long as you pay liabations and sacrifices to the gods, they will leave you alone.

I found a major problem with the ballot. Confusionism is not a religion, it is a teaching that was used to try and end the Warring States period. Confusous (dang, how do you spell it?) never touched on religion. When asked about that, he quickly replied with a bit of annoyance, "How can you know death, if you do know life?" Not that anyone voted it, but.....

I advise to avoid any problems or conflicts, religion should be avoided, it's an awkward topic when speaking of it directly, and others might not be comfertable with it.
________
Stock Picks

Last edited by Elu Ancalime; 03-03-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Elu Ancalime is offline   Reply With Quote