View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #29
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Why wouldn't you do it Wilwa?

And I actually mean it whatever your role is. If you get lynched early because of what you say but thus help us others to spot a wolf you'll be a hero. So be brave and open your mind! Why can't you?
Ahaha, you'd just love that so much wouldn't you Noggy??? But no, I'm not gonna get to play again for a long time so I'm gonna hold on for as long as possible and get the most out of this game. No way am I gonna make it obvious that I'm a wolf just to make you're life easier.....oops .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
It would be much better if you actually said something yourself and not just called for others to say something - as reasonable as that call is in itself.
I was simply making a point that no one can make the excuse "I didn't post cause I had nothing new to add". I posted and had nothing new to add, therefore everyone can. Something useless is still better then nothing at all.

Obviously I wasn't going to leave it at that and then vanish. That'd be silly. I will be coming on a few more time throughout the Day.

But for now I need badly to do some homework, so I'm going to go for a bit and then come back in about half an hour, ish. Hopefully have something useful to add by then.

x'posted with a few