View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 06:23 PM   #14
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Well, the resistors aren't evil, but I have considered them as sticking with their own affairs. Like the Ents, if you need something to compare it to. On no one's side, but good people. Your character is very good, but there is something I hope you wouldn't mind changing. I like the clan idea, but if you could just change that to 'tribe' and edit out the desert part. It is still the Harad desert that these nomadic tribes wander in. Thankyou! And in now way am I totally deleting a good bio! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, yeah, welcome to the RPing world on the Barrow-Downs!

PIO!! YAY!! Your bio is perfect, of course...except...there's grass down there? You're probably right that there is...but I just assumed there wasn't...oh well...

Greatm now I'm scared. I've got a mod playing in my RPG! Agh! I must watch my step, musn't I?

Oh, right, one thing I wanted to remind everyone of. Please remember, in your dialogue and preferabely all of your post, to not talk like you would normally. Cuz you can't say 'cuz' and 'stuff' like that. Thanks, just a reminder. You have all done that so far...probably because you guys are all great writers...I can't wait to see, Ealasaid, how you write. I have RPed with everyone else, I think. Though Arien and I were on different sides...

You heard what Pio said! And since, I did too, I will be PMing all further requests for changes and hopefully we can do most of the planning over PM. And after the planning is over, remember to delete the PM. You can save anything you need in a Word document. Also, even though I want to do character interacting, we will not be going real slow in the game. And and I will personally kill anyone who posts off-topi on the discussion thread. (though I must stop too) Thankyou.

[ May 23, 2003: Message edited by: Durelin ]