View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #826
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
I most certainly do not excuse Kitanna from my suspect list because of her sudden helpfulness yesterday.
Since a number of villagers have made this sort of comment I feel the need to defend myself. I've been more helpful because I haven't been too busy the last few days (RL-wise) and if I should survive the night I will probably go back to being unhelpful after toDay because work and such calls.

Quote:
Fea=
I kind of don't blame you if you kill me (I see I'm on the hit list for the day)... but it's a bad idea. I'm innocent and quite frankly astounded I haven't been dreamt of, but as a village, we can't afford to make any mistakes.
There it is again. The type of statement that makes me want to lynch Fea just to see what happens, but also makes me hold back for fear she may be telling the truth.
I view Fea the same way I view Eomer. I suspect them, but when it comes down to it I have just enough doubt to keep me from actually voting for them.
Quote:
Alcarillo=
Yes, I've been laying low for a while. But that's not because I'm evil! Just trying to survive here with votes flying at me.
Yet when mere suspicions were flying at you you defended yourself like there's no tomorrow. I'd think a person would act the opposite. Lay low with mere suspicions and defend themselves as best they could when votes began coming their way.

Now it comes down to it, Fea or Alcarillo.
I feel like some of Fea's posts are challenging me to vote for her because she'll become a "martyr" if she's lynched and proven innocent. I can see her as the EW, but her posts put doubt into my mind, which is probably what she was aiming to do.

I think Alcarillo is a wolf. He's been laying low and now when he should defend himself he votes for the other top suspect and disappears again. He said himself if he was evil he'd lay low. However, his change in behavior really began on Day Three which leads me to believe he's probably not the EW, but a wolf convert.

++Alcarillo

I would vote for Fea, but I have so much doubt about her I can't bring myself to do, but I'm confident Alcarillo is a wolf at least. His change in behavior is too disturbing for me to think he's innocent. I believe he was a wolf convert a few nights back. It would explain his suddent disappearance, only emerging to cast a vote. Plus he latched onto Gurthang's plan without even considering how it could go wrong and he voted the one on Gurthang's list that really spoke out against it.