View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 05:14 AM   #947
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
While Spawn's hunt gave us a chance of victory, we are still in pretty dire straits, I think. This is because, out of the ten villagers that remain alive, five are, shall we say, the "strong, silent type." I include Jenny in this list as she has been uncharacteristically quiet.
[RL] I did feel a bit bad voting for you Jen, the day after your 21st - not a very nice birthday present, I know. But wolves can have birthdays like other folk...A very happy key to the door, anyway [/RL]
If, as I believe, the majority of silent or near-silent ones are innocent, the wolves - two of which I think are among the vocal villagers - can use this to their advantage and outvote and outnumber the innocents who are active and posting.

So, please, quiet innocents, try to participate a bit more. We cannot win this without you.

What I will do now is go through the wolf deaths and creations again, to try to get a handle on when our remaining wolves might have been cursed.
Back soon.