View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 01:20 PM   #971
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well I'm quite torn. Oddwen is still near the top of my list and it appears others have joined in to thinking Oddwen is just too odd for the village good.

Her vote for Jenny was odd, not because of who she voted for or the fact she gave no reason, it's because it's not like her. This goes for all her votes and posts this game. We all agree Oddwen is odd (hence her name) but I feel this is beyond her oddness. I'm inclined to vote for her, yet Eomer has me equally as troubled.

I thought Morm was an innocent and possibly our second seer. But with his death as a werewolf I am worried now about Eomer. Morm had him cornered as a wolf and then dropped his case suddenly. Eomer is king of the bluffers, of course Eomer would seem like a bad choice for a wolf, but that kind of makes him a good choice.

So here's an idea. Roa would want someone like Eomer, a bad choice, because most people wouldn't dare pick him. I also think Fea would fit there. But Roa probably wouldn't want both of them as wolves. So I think is Eomer is lynched today and proven guilty, Fea is probably innocent. If Eomer is innocent then I'd say Fea is probably guilty.

Well, I was hoping to have come to a decision already, but I'm going to go think over who I think is more wolvish: Eomer or Oddwen