View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 09:47 PM   #981
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Diamond, I highly doubt they're both wolves. Why would they set themselves up that way when all they need is one innocent kill? One of them is, definitely, but not both.

And I'm considering the possibility that I may have to vote tonight.

Weekends are crazy busy when you work all week, and I have no way of knowing how much time I'll have or if I'll have time before the deadline tomorrow. Must think about this...no mistakes today.

But frankly, Lalaith is looking most suspicious to me, for several reasons:

First, I think there were probably wolves in both bandwaggons yesterday (Eomer and Oddwen). One in the former, and two in the latter. Looked at that way, the people who look most suspicious in my mind are Lalaith and Eomer, and I think that only one is a wolf.

Lalaith has been going SO gung-ho against Eomer for days now. When we are this close to the wire, we really need to think things out and discuss them. One wrong step today loses us the game...we need to think out our candidates and see multiple possibilities. She's been the first vote cast two days in a row, and we know she's no seer to have this kind of certainty. She's also been interpreting every little phrase of Eomer's using very emotionally charged words: gloating, etc. I also don't think her argument about the Hunter defending Eomer holds water: All Gurthang's gifteds were in his family, and with Morm as a wolf, I don't think it's at all unlikely that was noticed and acted upon.

I'm really seeing Lalaith as a more probable wolf. Eomer's posts have just felt more and more frustrated to me, which makes a lot of sense if someone is wildly and consistently accusing you, and then using your every defense to bolster their "case". He's just feeling more innocent each day.

I'm going to pause and think a bit, and vote at the latest tomorrow morning, depending on how what's left of tonight goes.