View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #277
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
Speaking of me I am here now. What is bothering me a whole is the fact that you all keep arguing over weather we lynch Legate or not. The way I see it no matter what people say Legate is most likely going to end up lynched. Who else are you going to lynch? There are some other people who come off as suspicious enough to lynch but most of you are not going to pass off an opportunity to lynch a possible wolf. From what I can tell Legate will deny being a wolf up until he is lynched even if he is one. Well I know he did that in one game when the seer accused him of being a wolf. Legate denied being a wolf even when it was clear that he was a wolf and going to be lynched. The game I am talking about is Lommy's game with the four Nazgul instead of wolves. Oh and on a side note, thank you Pitchwife for recommending I read that when I was dead last game. Overall my point is that most likely Legate is going to end up lynched whoever is the next best wolf suspect will probably end up guarded.
Does anyone else think this is funny? "There are other people you could lynch, but you're all trying to lynch someone you think is a wolf." Erm....okay?

Also....whether, not weather. Sorry, English major brain kicking in again. Anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Sorry, I missed that post...which is easy to do when you have to catch up on two and half pages from the previous Day. So you listed a bunch of scenarios for why she voted to guard Hakon if she's a wolf. But if you were so suspicious of her almost two hours before deadline, why wait until exactly deadline to vote her? I understand wanting to wait a little before immediately voting the first suspicious person, but waiting until it's almost past deadline is certainly pushing it.

And why so many tally posts? Yes, they look helpful, but you posted an awful lot of them and really we don't need a new tally every time someone votes. I think your time could've been better spent looking at other players.
Fair enough. Heh, I figured you missed it, hence the ''. If I remember correctly I was trying to stay awake until DL so I was admittedly doing busywork. Besides, knowing my luck I'd get behind and forget to update something. And I waited so long because, frankly, I didn't want to change my mind at the last second and have to use my one mod-given retraction, so I saved the vote until I was sure I wasn't going to change my mind. (And actually, the lynch was already decided when I voted, because I was pretty sure Alona/Nessa weren't going to pop in. I suppose I could have been switched to Wilwa [or someone else, had a case been good enough] had the circumstances been right, which is why I held it so long; I wanted to keep my options open, so to speak.)

EDIT: x'd with Hakon and Leggo-my-Leg-O

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 09-03-2009 at 01:12 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote