View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #537
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
I just got on and had time to read most of the posts but I only skimmed this last page here. So far I only have gut feelings about two people. Those people are Legate and Boro. My gut feeling with Legate is just that something is off and it is bothering me. My gut feeling about Boro is that he is an innocent.

++Boro

[h]++Legate[/h]
Votes on gut, which on a first Day is hardly a crime.

Quote:
Either my gut feeling about Legate being a wolf was right or the wolves are trying to trick us. I hope it is that Legate is just a wolf.
Really says nothing, other than that he wants to be right.

Quote:
Speaking of me I am here now. What is bothering me a whole is the fact that you all keep arguing over whether we lynch Legate or not. The way I see it no matter what people say Legate is most likely going to end up lynched. Who else are you going to lynch? There are some other people who come off as suspicious enough to lynch but most of you are not going to pass off an opportunity to lynch a possible wolf. From what I can tell Legate will deny being a wolf up until he is lynched even if he is one. Well I know he did that in one game when the seer accused him of being a wolf. Legate denied being a wolf even when it was clear that he was a wolf and going to be lynched. The game I am talking about is Lommy's game with the four Nazgul instead of wolves. Oh and on a side note, thank you Pitchwife for recommending I read that when I was dead last game. Overall my point is that most likely Legate is going to end up lynched whoever is the next best wolf suspect will probably end up guarded.

EDIT: Fixed a typo that Sally pointed out.
I already commented on this (see my post 277 for reaction) but basically this just sounds horrible. "Legate's going to be lynched, so you all are just ignoring other people who look wolfish?" I really can't explain it other than I already did, but to me it just seems....heck if I know, just wrong.

Quote:
Eönwë said that if it was a ranger save it would be clear in the narration.

The above quote was Eönwë's answer to the question of weather it would be made clear that it was a ranger save or not.
Also, just stating the obvious again.

Quote:
I have to go now. I will be back by deadline. Before I go I want to put in my lynch vote.

++Legate

I also want to say that I think Alona is lurking. I have nothing to back up this thought or anything that makes it seem true. It is just something that I thought of and I think that is the case. My guess is she will pop up before deadline and make her vote.

Pitchwife, you suggest guarding Legate again and to me it makes it sound like you want him to live. If Legate turns out to be a wolf it suggests that you are also a wolf.
After all of this "why don't you look at someone else?" business he votes Legate anyway? This makes the above point look even worse. Also accuses Alona of lurking, which seems very random to me. His point to Pitch is irrelevant because we couldn't guard Legate again anyway, but it still looks a bit weird. If Pitch wanted to guard Legate that would suggest that they aren't wolves together, because a wolf wouldn't want their packmate guarded. (Which is to say that he might bring up a case for a Legate guard but he wouldn't really want one, if that makes sense. Pitch pulling a bluff would make Hakon's post make sense but he wouldn't really want a Legate guard if he was a wolf.) Basically flawed logic, which isn't punishable by death but looks fishy, or rather wolfy, to me.

Quote:
Time for my guard vote.

++Nogrod

I am voting him for the same reason as Cab and Inzil.
Erm, okay. Cabbie didn't have a reason and Dun was a wolf, so logic dictates....

Quote:
Well now we know the wolves are killing one a night. I kind of feel like this is partially Legate's fault that they have done it again. I feel this way since yesterday when defending himself he outlined how if the wolves killed one a night they could escape lynching more easily.

One thing I would like to state is that we need to look at the Legate voters. There has to be at least one wolf amongst them. My guess is that the wolf is one of the earlier voters rather than the ones who voted Legate closer to deadline. I think that if there is one wolf amongst the voters this is the case but if there are more than one then this is probably not the case for all of them.

Another thing is the wolves probably expect us to lynch Nogrod today. I think we should try to avoid doing that.
Yeah, because the wolves wouldn't have thought of it on their own anyway.

And yeah, there had to be at least one among them, considering only two of the living players didn't vote him. This is, again, logicless logic.

Agree with his point about Nog though, although most of us were.

Quote:
I bet it has to do with the fact that Lommie was one of the only people to not vote for Legate. Inziladun, she did vote for you. Maybe you are a wolf and are worried because she was on to you so you convinced your fellow wolves to support killing her.

With looking at Legate voters we should definitely look at some of the ones who voted earlier in the day. I think there is a large chance that some wolf just wanted to get their vote out of the way and they knew they would be voting for Legate.

I agree with you Nogrod that we should look at the Inziladun voters.

One thing we also need to think about is part of the safety the wolves gain from killing one a night. Because we know that at least once the wolves have chosen to kill one a night we expect it to always have been their choice. It could happen that we end up guarding a wolf and we just assume that they chose to have one kill that night. It could mean a wolf not getting lynched.
Accuses Dun of wolfdom, saying that it's a possible reason for Lommie being Finnished. Repeats what he said before about vote times/positions being important. The problem with his logic is that some ordos may have used the same logic, knowing that they weren't going to change their mind because they were so sure he was guilty.

Then he says that he wants to look at people who voted Dun! Right after saying Dun is probably a wolf! The inconsistencies, they abound!

More commentary on the one kill a Night thing.

Quote:
I am going to start off this post by saying do not lynch Inziladun. I think the wolves set up last night so we either lynch Nogrod or Inziladun. Out of the four Inziladun voters, only two are alive. So far we have assumed they are innocent. The wolves expected us to make that assumption. They want us to lynch Inziladun. It is clear that both he and Nogrod are the prime lynch targets today. We should lynch neither of them.

One person I am somewhat suspicious of is Pitchwife. The reason is because he does not come off even the slightest bit suspicious in this game. In past games he has always been a gifted and has come off somewhat suspicious. I think it is obvious that he is either a wolf or an innocent.
"So I know I just said Dun's probably a wolf but don't kill him." Erm, okay? Awk. Freaking. Ward.

Quote:
I know. In the part of my post that you quoted I was simply stating the obvious.

I thought about it some more and I think Pitchwife is innocent. So far he has only had the role of gifteds so it is logical that he would given the role of an innocent this time. He also is coming off as innocent in this game whereas when he has had the role of a gifted he has not come off as innocent.

++Pitchwife

People, do not vote Inziladun. As I have said earlier the wolves want this. Do not vote for him. The wolves have set it up so we either end up lynching Inziladun today or the guard from last night which is Nogrod. We should not lynch either of them.
Flips completely re: Pitchie, and decides to guard him instead. Reiterates his plea to not lynch Dun (again, wtmc?) and says that the wolves want us to lynch Noggie or Dun. (To which I reply, heh, right.)

Quote:
I have been saying almost all day that he was set up by the wolves to be lynched today. Hopefully people will listen to you since they failed to listen to me when I said it. The wolves set up two lynching targets, Inziladun and Nogrod. For what seems like the billionth time we should not lynch either of them. So far it is clear that Nogrod is safe and it seems that Inziladun is going to be lynched. Pitchwife, I also plan not to be part of the wagon this time.
Again, despite his earlier accusation that Dun headed the Night kill of Lommie, he urges us not to lynch him, and he seems to be getting pretty desperate.

Quote:
++Nienna

Something about her is off. Sadly this is a gut feeling and I am going to get hell for it especially if Inziladun turns out guilty. Still something is off about Nienna.
Pretty much a throwaway for Nienna. Wow....just, wow.

Quote:
It is not just unfair to them. It is boring. Knowing who will die takes away the excitement from the game.

I feel like there is a giant target on my back today, even though none of you are coming after me. I regret defending Inziladun yesterday. I really thought he was innocent.

My number one suspect right now is Nerwen. She was the second to vote for Inziladun and the first to vote for Kit and Legate. Almost like she knew Legate was innocent and knew we would go after him. She just chose to get her vote out of the way early. Same thing with Kit. With Inziladun it seems like she was ready to turn on her fellow wolf just to escape suspicion herself. She probably realized that it would be a bandwagon for Inziladun, so she just got her vote out of the way.

I am also suspicious of Sally and Wilwa. Wilwa just because she was involved in all three bandwagons and Sally in the first two but she did not vote yesterday. If she had time to make that quick post where she made her guard vote, I would think that she had time to add a quick lynch vote as well. Almost like she wanted to escape condemning a fellow wolf. I think she voted Shasta because she was worried that her possible fellow wolf Nerwen might be guarded. At the time when Sally voted, Nerwen and Pitch both had three votes and Shasta had two votes. By making it a three way tie Sally had made it a little bit harder for Nerwen to get guarded.

One thing I want to add, is that I do not get why three people voted for Shasta yesterday. He has not been around at all and it was unlikely that he would get killed the next night. It seems like a throwaway vote, the same really as voting for yourself.
First, his 'case' against me. I already stated that I didn't have time to check votes, and you can hardly expect me to make a lynch vote without reading. And to add more water to your fire if I wanted to save Nerwen from a guard I'd have voted Pitch. Wouldn't that make more sense? (Besides, at that point it didn't matter because Dun was done and the wolves could only have gotten one kill anyway.)

Really, nothing he said in this post made sense, or if it did it had no merit to it. Seems like a lot of backtracking and trying to pin things on other people. (Although I won't completely disregard his claims about Wilwa.)

Quote:
I hate having to defend myself, but I will.

Lets start it off with a simple phrase. I am not a wolf. Yes I did run on gut feelings day one because I was busy and I did not have time to read the posts when I got home. I just wanted to make deadline. I think that sometimes gut feelings can be good. Day two I truly thought Legate was a wolf, as did most of us. I was wrong in suspecting that. Yesterday I was wrong in thinking Inziladun was innocent but it seemed like the wolves had set him up. Nerwen, you are too good at starting bandwagons. You make one vote for me and it is enough to get a second vote for me, which is soon going to turn into a bandwagon. Yes today my arguments against people were hasty as some of you pointed out. Truthfully I just wanted to point my suspicions at someone and I did. I was in a hurry so I did not do my best to explain them. I apologize for that.

McCaber, there are no cobblers in this game. I am not a cobbler. I am not trying to appear suspicious. Although that idea is good. McCaber, I think you are under the radar too much. That is my sole reason for being suspicious of you.
I'm not even going to bother with this one. Apologizing is a very ordo thing to do but it seems too fake to me.

Hakon is evil in my book. That be all.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote