View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:52 AM   #31
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
It must be! I was making the same point as you, Rikae, namely, that we could not have caught Naria in the first few days except by chance. That does not mean, "So let's lynch people at random until we get the right one!" I'm rather puzzled as to why you think it does.

In fact, I'm puzzled by a couple of other things you've said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Macalaure - This may not be quite kosher, but I talk to Mac every day and can read him fairly well, if I say so myself. He's given none of his typical "hiding something" vibes so far.
Why tell us this? The rest of us can hardly take it into account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Sally - 1st post - after Might states his intent to vote for quiet ones, she has to "make her presence known"? It shows a skittishness that isn't entirely reassurring.
I don't know, it seems a natural enough reaction to me. The same goes for the rest of us who posted in a hurry after this "lynch the quiet ones" thing started up.

(I notice you give all the jokers a pass, even though their posts are fairly empty of content. Why?)

I agree with you, though, that Valier is sounding a little suspicious at the moment.

EDIT: X'd with A Little Green.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote