View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 01:17 PM   #21
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Sai had been relieved at the mostly calm actions of her new found companion. When Alli had risen from the ground it had looked as though she was readying herself for a fight, but had dropped her aggressive stance once she'd seen who it was that had hit her. Still, she wasn't sure she wanted to accept the offer of travelling with this volatile tempered girl, even if refusing meant travelling without anyone to help when she got completely lost. Wait who am I kidding? She suddenly thought. I'm already completely lost! And at least I don't have to take all the blame if we end up the opposite side of town!

Just as she had made the decision to accept Alli's over, another member of the Offending Party appeared - Mardil. She was pleased to see Alli's apparently natural rudeness put to good use as she attempted to put the overbearing adult in his place, but he seemed used to such attacks, and was wise enough to merely offer help rather than forced companionship. Not really caring in the least who she travelled with so long as they were going in the right direction, Sai turned to Alli.

"It might be a good idea to at least get directions. I didn't understand the map at all and you didn't even look at it! We were going to go ask for directions anyway, why not let him help?"

Last edited by Kath; 12-02-2005 at 01:21 PM.