View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 11:54 AM   #500
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
I have an idea on how we can make Feanor's relative absence work on favor of heightening the tension in regard to Degas vis a vis Linduial.....

Eodwine, upon learning that Degas has lost Linduial, is incensed. It is entirely his own responsibility, and he realizes that he has been lax in not sending Garwine or a man of the Hall to accompany the young princess. He regrettably takes out his wrath on Degas and refuses to allow Degas to have anything at all to do with Linduial's recovery; in fact, sends him on the errand of informing Linduial's father as to what has happened, begging for ransoming assistance, as Eodwine's purse is terribly shy of funds. This puts Degas in a very, very uncomfortable plight, and definitely increases the tension. Thoughts?
Lovely. Poor Degas, though, I must say.

I like the idea of a seperate, small, short RPG. It will be easier and doable in three weeks (or however long you decide upon) because most of the characters have already been developed and the development of the characters is often what takes so long when writing a story. Once we're past that (and we are, on most of the main characters) it shouldn't be so difficult to just do the story.

And, gosh, I can't wait for Thornden to get back the Mead Hall! Rose and her family are all very nice and enjoyable, but there's so much excitement he's going to miss. And then there Lys that I'm dying to have Thornden meet for real. . .

But for all my complaints, I am having tons of fun with Undome's characters. A new amusement just arose with her and her brothers. I forgot how brothers can be with sisters. I don't suppose she'll be having problems with them trying to hook her up with Thornden, will she? Quite the opposite. They'll be making sure he keeps his proper distance.

-- Folwren