View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 02:06 AM   #113
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Mmmm... Cookies. What about mango cheesecake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sixth Wizard
Yeah, when do I stop being a Wight and become a whatever?
500 hundred posts and you'll be a Ghost Prince of Cardolan... A way to go!

-----

Anyway, how long (RL time) will it take that you will rescue poor Thin-Gloomy? (I'm wondering when should I write my few posts, I'm already planning them so I can make a logical storyline...)

Furthermore, if anyone has any special hopes about the bandits (eg. if you're planning a weird way to defeat them and you have a weird weakness for them it would be good if it has been mentioned before) just post it here and I can write it in my next post.
I hope you like my bandits this far...

EDIT: I just saw your last post, Glirdy. I think I should write a post about Thin-Gloomy giving the descriptions (if not otherwise, just for fun) and trying to get information about the requests sent to the other characters in this RPG. But if I write such post, should we ask pio to place it before your post (#38) or is it better if it comes after it and kind of explains it?

Last edited by Thinlómien; 11-22-2006 at 02:12 AM.