View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 04:33 PM   #26
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Sting

*wipes tears*<P>Ok, Greyhame, I understand. I am very very very upset that they aren't going to have the scouring of the shire. That would make the movie have the happy hobbit-style ending that I hoped for. I don't want to lose hope but ... I've read too much to not believe it. <P>Does anybody know anything about the Paths of the Dead? I wanted them to keep that!!! I hope they don't take it out. <P>I am very nervous at how they do ROTK and what they take out and what they keep. I hope they don't screw it up. I mean, I have faith, but ... It's very nerve-racking!!<P>The battles sound great ... I too hope they have the bit with Merry and Pippin at Isengard. They MUST have Eowyn and Merry vs. the Witchking or *I* will kick something ... HARD! Faramir better shape up for Eowyn, and the Wedding should be spectacular. That's about it I guess.