View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 04:37 AM   #45
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
I'm uncomfortable starting without Folwren.
Folwren is going to visit us here in finland between June 20th - 23rd. And I got the impression Finland is their last stop in their voyage - so they'd be home on Wed June 24th.

I have two suggestions.

1) We start on the Midsummer's Day (or Eve) as it is a nice day to start in principle. Folwren won't be able to post on the few first days (that shouldn't be a problem as nothing that much probably happens in the early stages as most people probably wish just to bring their characters forwards to the scene?).

2) We wait for Foley and decide fex. that the game starts on Wed June 24th.

Either way I think we should decide on some exact time the game begins and after which posting is free - and Lommy could send her first post with Wilheard to kick it up then (I still like that idea that the first actual post would be describing the caravan coming to Scarburg).