View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 02:54 PM   #177
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Incidentally (just distantly related), Stefnu could be in the kitchens, too. I had actually some draft post ready for her already some time ago, but then things moved kind of in a different direction so I kind of ditched it. But Folwren, if you want to delegate something in the kitchens, you can include her as well (just as a "tool"). She's been working around for several months and is probably fairly "domesticated". But if you do not want to delay yourself with any kitchen stuff anymore and are just going to skip and post for Saeryn already being somewhere else, that's fine too. Because I would like to put in at least one post for Stefnu kind of musing about the meals to be made (if I still find the draft I had somewhere), and I can include others in it, but don't have to.
Legate, I can write Saeryn giving Stefnu a job. I was actually looking around for another female and I thought she was still out in the courtyard. But if you need her situated in the kitchen, I can arrange that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
And if nothing special happens, I think we can leave the tour at that and Folwren and I can write Brith offering her services to Saeryn a bit later?
Yup, that's fine. Saeryn is still running about, but it'll be realistic if they have to go searching for her, even if they have to wait a bit before seeing her.