View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #211
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Waiting for the vote tally just in case (like to avoid a tie if at all possible, since I believe it's random kill in those cases) but for now I'm thinking of voting Fea.

Her comments earlier were fairly normal for her, but at the same time....bad vibes and all. Hansy also bothers me greatly, and Nerwen (not that she's said much, but still) trips my radar as well, as in genuinely trips it, just because of how she reacted to being voted. The problem is that Nerwen doesn't look bad enough to lynch (because I know I always paint her evil and don't want to err just because I'm a silly girl) and I hate killing newbies on the first Day. If Hansy still bothers me toMorrow, though, I'll be double plussing him.

Checking the thread again and then voting. Oh, and apologies for not being around much toDay. I'll explain in another post.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote