View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 10:00 PM   #13
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

I have such a fun time filling this thing out that I'm doing it again! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Name (that you go by): Erin, Brinniel, Brinn, or "that girl"
Occupation: the dreaded baby-sitter and soon to be house-sitter
Future Aspirations: to go to a good college and become a screenwriter or director (or something in the film industry)
Goal in life: to be part of a huge film production (bigger than LOTR)
Short term goals: to finish my summer homework (which I haven't even started) and to survive a year of dance team (6AM practices, conditioning, petty teammates)
Passion: dance
Hobbies: dance, writing, drawing, internet
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): my LOTR obsession

Fave book: LOTR, The Silmarillion, The Shannara Series, The Obsidian Chronicles, Harry Potter series, Holes
Fave movie: LOTR, X-Men, X2, Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Moulin Rouge, Chicago, Rat Race, Bandits, Austin Powers: Goldmember, Liar Liar, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Terminator 2, Life is Beautiful, Where the Heart Is, Amelie, Men in Black 2, Ever After, Romeo and Juliet (modern), The 10th Kingdom, Sleepy Hollow, Urban Legend, The Sixth Sense, Mission Impossible 2, and (new addition) Terminator 3.
Fave sport: dance
Fave store: Barnes and Noble
Fave music: Aerosmith, Blink 182, Sheila Chandra, Kelly Clarkson, Destiny's Child, Enya, Evanescence, Nelly Furtado, Green Day, Norah Jones, Edwin McCain, Shakira, TLC, and U2. I also enjoy listening to soundtracks.

What you can't stand: cigarette smoke, brats
What you plain dislike: George W. Bush, being ignored
Who you admire: Johnny Depp. Ok, I only saw him in one movie, but I like him because he's eccentric. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
What you most love to do: dance, sleep, eat, chill out at the BD, watch movies
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm extremely shy and obsessive and I'm a terrible procrastinator. I'm also a perfectionist, which makes me slow at completing tasks.
What intrigues/fascinates you: people
What scares you: spiders [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Quotation to live by: uhh...
Additional comments: I finished summer school (finally).

[ July 08, 2003: Message edited by: Brinniel ]