View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I, too, have just been added to the Rohanian list of writers this last week (hope you don't mind a lot of new people joining you, LMP). . .it's clear already that Rohan is going to be more difficult to live up to than the writing in the Shire.

Here in Rohan, can I have my character simply walk up into the White Horse, just as I would have someone go to the Dragon at the Shire? P'raps, as you're not going to have it go successive days in a row, it would be better if he or she were a type of person to come back fairly often?

Quote:
King Eomer makes an administrative move to improve the governance (and bureaucracy ) of Rohan by instituting a Mid-Emnet made up of the lands immediately surrounding Edoras, and makes Eodwine the Eorl of Mid Emnet. I suppose it'll do.
Would your Eorling Mead Hall, then, still be in Edoras? And I am somewhat confused on all this King Eomer and the like stuff, having never really thought about it. But if it's not going to directly affect any character that I come up with, do you suppose it's necessary for me to try to figure it out?

Anyhow, before I think up any other questions, I'll close.

-- Folwren