View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 05:25 PM   #458
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Gal55, I was thinking more of Balan and Cerwyn than Ledwyn.
Yeah, I kind of dropped the ball on that. I totally missed Firefoot's post for Cerwyn. We're PMing about it though, so something should be up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Indeed. Then trenches and the dykes that result from their digging are overwhelmed. All in good time.
I see you have it all calculated.

Also, food for chaos: I thought when writing my post that if we need to create mass confusion, maybe there could be a misunderstanding of Westron/Eorling and one of the two monolingual ladies could end up thinking there's fire in the stables, or that the Eorl wants to paint the walls of the Hall, or a false rumour, or a wrong message, or something else totally ridiculous. I tell you in advance - Ledwyn will fall for just about anything.