View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 02:16 PM   #406
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Thanks for your clear instructions, Himaran! It's nice to know where to pick up the story as all the threads come together.

Aman, I don't have a problem with keeping Sedal and Orda. I like 'em too! I especially like the idea about Avershire. It'd be a nice touch, especially after his defeat of - what was the corsair captain's name? - emphasizing just how deadly a enemy Doran really is. He's kinda had a small part in this later bit. How's that with you, Earendil?

Assuming there are no objections, would you be able to handle Avershire's death, Aman? Then Earendil can pick it up and finish off Doran and Devon. Assuming Arvedui won't post in the next few hours, then, I'll go ahead and take us into action sometime tonight, setting it up for you.

But we still need to ax at least one other character. Let's leave Maika Loliway; no point in killing all her people. So will it be Rilgari, or Rakein? I like both, but I'd hate for Callath to lose another friend. So, Durelin, can Rakein go down in a blaze of glory, a lá Marx?

~ Nuranar