View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 11:46 PM   #409
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Earendil Halfelven has just left Hobbiton.
Ok, well, I killed Avershire and now Doran is going to have at it with Devon. Don't forget everyone-the corsairs win this fight but are beaten by the Gondorian forces that show up.

THE GONDORIANS SHOW UP WHEN DORAN IS PREPARING TO TAKE HIS PRISONERS TO HIS SHIPS FROM THE BEACH. THE CORSAIRS WIN TOMORROW.

For me, it doesn't matter who posts the scene stated above.

All battle posts need to be up and finished by tomorrow night. I want Doran and corsairs to be captured and on their way to Umbar for trial by tomorrow night at midnight. That should give us enough time to get everyone killed who is going to die. I'll control when Devon dies but I'm not sure when that will happen.

But here is what's going on after my post-
Avershire is dead or mortally wounded. I left that part open so that way you Gondorians can post some closure scene with, say Avershire and Loliway, if you get my meaning. You know, like some sad farewell scene. Doran is now facing Devon. Doran will win but I don't know when Devon bites it.

The corsairs are winning it. Let's say that its almost dawn and the Gondorians need to fall back and regroup or they'll lose totally.

SO thats where we are. Come on folks! We're almost done!