View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 06:19 AM   #1842
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Here's what I've been thinking...

So the outlaws get away and climb the stairs to the kitchen. Wasn't it so?

In that case no one in the hall will have any idea they've escaped. Unless something betrays their escape.

So could it be that someone is there in the kitchen or is just going back there and notices the outlaws there - and screams? Maybe if s/he is there already the outlaws might jump on her/him? Although I'm not sure if a plain scream would provoke the reaction we possibly want so maybe that person should openly call something like "the outlaws" or "they're loose" or whatever.

Now I think Stigend is sitting quite near the stairs (as is implied from my last post) so he would not be in the best position to make a dash for the corridor that leads to the kitchen as there sure would be many people trying to get through that narrow door already. So he would take another route and rush out from the door at the right side of the stove getting to the alder court and trying to reach the kitchen from outside picking whatever utensil he could use as a weapon on his way (surely the normal people sitting in the hall are not armed).

I'd like to think Garstan would come with Stigend. Is that okay for you Celuien?

lmp: I'm not sure how we could fit Rowenna with this scenario but let's come up with something?

What do you think? Other suggestions?