View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 11:00 AM   #67
FerniesApple
Haunting Spirit

FerniesApple has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Where do you get that from? I *emphasised* the fact that I was quite okay with your having, and expressing, a different opinion; I just asked you to stop one specific thing- your repeated accusations of "prejudice", which are both needlessly offensive and a discussion-killer. And again, not actually an argument- besides, at this point I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be "prejudiced" against. Elijah Wood? Swooning? Men? Women? Babies?

(I was, by the way, trying to give you an "out" by stressing that it's all subjective anyway, since it was looking to me as though you were rather floundering.)

Finally, a few posters disagreeing on a specific topic with you are not the "hive-mind" treating you as "persona non grata" for "daring to defend" something. They're just disagreeing with you. People have different points of view; that's life.
You have absolutely no right to tell another adult how to phrase their opinions, people say things you dont like, thats life, I suggest you get over yourself.