View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 11:28 AM   #154
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Because, really, it's all about me

I just wanted to let everyone know that I shall be away (FAAAAR away) from any and all internet access all of next week -- specifically, I shall be absent until Monday the 28th and possibly not even until Tuesday the 29th. I am hoping that I shall be able to post to the game thread one more time before I leave.

This means that I shall have to ask you all to carry Faroz along with the current scene -- and there is much to do! Morgos is going to be brought to the Palace, his family will (undoubtedly) want to see to him; both Zamara and Kanak will be required for the planning of the Queen's funeral; the murder of the Queen AND the attempt upon the General's life need to be looked into; if Morgos is up to it, there will need to be some conversation about preparing for war with Alanzia.

But First and Foremost is the Queen's funeral. The women of her family and inner circle will need to bathe and dress her, then stay up with her throughout the night so that she can be put upon her funeral pyre first thing in the morning. It's the duty of her eldest son to light the pyre.

When I do return to the Downs, I will be moving time forward by a significant chunk -- so if we can see to the Queen's funeral next week, and assorted fallout, that would be wonderful.

Enjoy!

EDIT

OK -- I've put up my post and I've tried to work it that you won't have to carry Faroz along. He shall spend the rest of the night (whilst I am away) in his chambers.

Last edited by Fordim Hedgethistle; 02-18-2005 at 12:08 PM.