View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 09:44 AM   #286
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I'm glad my Canonicity idea seems well accepted. I thought it sounded fantastic, but I couldn't be sure, since I was pretty tired when I came up with it.

Quote:
I mean, think of how long it would take us to decide upon a character bio for Canonicity. An NPC? Couldn't by any means be a cameo. Who here would be the one of our Fellowship to take up the challenge?
I'd be willing to do it. Mind, I might need a little help here and there having never read HoME, but I've got a pretty firm grasp on the rest. Can you imagine... I just had the funniest image of davem showing up in Mordor and telling off "The Hobbit"s for trying to tie themselves to Canonicity. Hehe. I can't wait for this to be set in motion.

Quote:
Might I suggest something? A trilogy of ATM games, the first in The Shire, the second in Rohan, and well, the one about that canonicity thingy in Gondor.
I like that idea. It would allow for different levels of participation, experience, and humor.

And off to anguish in Mordor... New computers. Sure they want to discourage music piracy, but I made this CD ages ago. Surely there's a grandfather clause or something that would allow me to rip the hundred-something songs off of it. Since I can't, I have to actually listen to the CD itself, instead of just putting all of the tracks onto my hard drive.