View Single Post
Old 04-08-2002, 03:12 PM   #10
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Nah, Zones, it's something you WOULDN'T say. That's the point of the thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] All in good fun.

Mithadan: "Traveling is for cheapskates who can't afford to get the Travel Channel. Why both with jet-lag, when you can see it all on the tube?"

The Barrow-Wight: "The exectuive committee of this site, or, to put it more plainly, me, myself, and I, has decreed gloom, doom, and rotting corpses to be no longer fashionable. Therefore, we are changing the theme to Lothlórien..."
Sharku: "Ooh! Ooh! Does it mean I get to be Galadriel?"
The Barrow-Wight: "No, you prat, white is not your colour..."

Glenethor: "Yeah, I saw FotR, like, once. Not too shabby of a flick, but sitting through a three-hour movie again is simply beyond me."

Mhoram: "Who are Led Zeppelin again?" *scratches head*

Turambar: "Eh, William Wordsworth, what an idiot."

Aralaithiel: "Yeah, I'm writing this fan-fic, but I have a Kafka-esque approach to these things. I really don't want anyone to read them. They are totally private, you know."

red: "All you need is love! Doo doo doo doo doo..."

The Barrow-Wight: "Boromir was the most tragic of all Tolkien's characters. Poor guy never wanted to hurt no one, he just needed to protect his people! Whenever I read that part, I cry like a little girl." *sob*