View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 04:48 AM   #984
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Pay to author's account: 10 (ten) REB Brownie Points

Disclaimer: REB Brownie Points are purely symbolic, not to be considered legal tender anywhere at all, including Muddled-Mirth. You may not pass "Go" nor collect any amount of money, Monopoly or otherwise, with them.

A very enjoyable post, Diamond! Since the feasting is so obviously the center of attention, it's easy to tell that it was written from Pimpi, not Vogy's point-of-view. The wishes were wonderfully and typically silly for each character.

Oh, can I have some chocolate ice cream to go with that Chocolate Pudding Cake? A Triply Delectable Death may not alliterate as nicely, but what a way to go!

Final posts from each character are not yet desirable, as you want to have them all present at the wedding. If anyone wants to do any interim partying, playing, or plotting, you are welcome to post. I have put up a save (to be filled in soon, though not yet definably so) for Merisu's present pursuits, future plans, and true wish. All family-friendly, of course!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'