View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 06:23 AM   #90
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Before leaving I had spent a lot of time with this on my mind. Now, now, it's not a "list" per se, more my general perceptions of behavior and style. Please feel free to correct if any of this is wrong.

Thinlómien - usually can get a good feeling of "ordo," from her famed "flip-floppy" style. Even within the same comment, it's like witnessing a debate with herself. Harder to sense if she's gifted or evil, because she'll be the same regardless. But as evil, her flip-flopping looks more practiced and rehearsed and not that feeling of "an ordo naturally debating and second-guessing herself all the time."

Legate of Amon Lanc - The theorizer, expect long analytical approach. Someone who always wants to be in the thick of the conversation. Someone I inevitably, if both of us are around in the later days, end up in a fight with that consumes an entire day (at minimum)

Huinesoron - newer player. Can't peg him into an expected style. Previously, appeared to be the sort who wants to get his hands in there and be involved in everything.

Loslote - in a similar way to sally, I get a sense she strives to have fun. Does leave a lengthier insight to follow by way of her reasoning/voting rationale.

Pitchwife - loves the Day 1 statistics stuff. Tends to be more active and will get involved/engage in just about everything. Despite that, an air that he does like holding his thoughts back.

Kath - I really just want to know when the next time she'll remember a Day 1 vote deadline? Flies under the radar in a few contributions per day. The few contributions do get rather lengthy, in terms of providing insight and then you see why it's usually just 1-2 posts a day. Sooo long.

Galadriel55 - Can seem random. I'd describe it as inquisitive. Does not shy away from asking any question to any one.

Lhunardawen - She goes back to the very beginning times. I've got to reach deep back in my memory to recall her style. The one this exercise will help me in the least, since she's like a newcomer, but not a newcomer. Add to "fly under the radar" group.

Inziladun - I get a distinct sense that I always want to lynch Inzil Day 1. Do you get that too? No matter what, maybe it's a lynchable looking neck, I get this uncontrollable voice on Day 1 that says "vote to lynch Inzil." Then the voice subsides after Day 1. Count him in the gets into the conversation/engaging group.

Kitanna - Add to "fly under the radar" group. Analytical and perceptive.

A Little Green - Tries to give off the impression that she's "flying under the radar" but perception tells me she's the opposite. Whether innocent or wolf, if she's got the time, there's a good bet she strives to be involved in the big stuff, but likes to give off a different impression.

Boromir88 (Chime in with whatever floats your boats)

Urwen -No prior data to form anything.

Lalaith - Regardless of role, add to "fly under the radar" group. Additionally, I'd say reliable to make votes and deadlines.

Brinniel - Add to "fly under the radar" group. Regardless of role is adept at avoiding suspicion/attracting attention. A contrarian to the accepted norms.

Eönwë - Add to "fly under the radar" group. Straight to business approach. Been too long to form more solid impression.

Macalaure - No joke, but the 1 person who frightens me more than any one else I've encountered. Prefers to be involved. Not someone I want to end up in a fight with, because only one of us comes out and my money is on Mac.

Rikae - a wild card. I have trouble pinpointing/figuring out whether what she's trying to accomplish is good or evil. But regardless of role, strives to accomplish something.

Rune Son of Bjarne - Been a long time for Rune as well. I'd assign to a "not a list maker" group. When there is the time, he does prefer to get involved. Opposite of Legate's lengthy, analytical approach. Rune takes the shorter, one-on-one interaction approach.

THE Ka - A long time for The Ka as well...add to "fly under the radar" group. Can't recall anything more solid to go off of.

Satansaloser2005 - silly, silly cupcake. Strives to brighten up a place with her silliness. Funny how you can see the differences in how our minds work. I used a double-negative to express I'll return a goofball. She didn't use a negative to assure the same. Regardless of role, prefers not to leave a long trail to follow. Any solid conclusions, primarily based on her votes.

Shastanis Althreduin - sometimes is engaged, sometimes less engaged, but someone I always want to keep tabs on. Similar to Rikae, in hard for me to pinpoint between good or evil intentions, but strives to always be up to something.

Will any of this help me with decisions and more decision? Eh, who knows, but instead of having all that floating around in my head. "Putting it all down on paper" as they say, gets it out of my head. Onwards and upwards to more exercises that will further organize my head.

Assumed edit: that this x-ed with some people.