View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 08:04 AM   #97
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
People are writing a crazy amount of crazy long posts on Day1 already. We need to start quarantining some of y'all! Nothing but quotes and one-liners for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
and Inzil and Mac have suggested he's infected?
Waitawhat? I only said he looked like a cobbler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
It really struck me how strongly Pitch seemed to be pinning the no-vote concept on Legate, even though G55 had originally proposed it
This I found odd, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I'm not a list maker
*proceeds to write up two big lists just one page later*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
I'm seeing a lot of people (Rikae, Legate, slightly Boro) making comments that Macalaure looks suspicious,
I do seem to have a habit of rubbing people wrong on Day1. I swear I don't do it on purpose! I admit it amuses me greatly when it happens though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Macalaure's first post was fishy as Angband (erm... in the future maybe), meaning, subtly pointing fingers while not accusing straightforwardly. Mesa not like this at all.
You want straightforward accusations one page into Day1??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
subtly point fingers at the "misinterpreters" like Pitch, Mac, then also G55 etc.
I find it funny how Legate was all reasonable and discuss-the-matter originally, and now he goes after all the people who cast that little bit of shadow on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I get a distinct sense that I always want to lynch Inzil Day 1. Do you get that too?
I do get such cravings, too. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt every time, but sometimes he makes it hard for me. I mean:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeee
I find it very odd how very enthusiastic Legate is about this. My immediate thought was the one that Gala had, too: very cobblerish. A wolf wouldn't stick their head out that far, and one would expect an innocent person to be a bit more measured in their response, weighing pros and cons. Not saying a wolf can't fake a careful approach, of course.
Hmm. Perhaps.
This is about the most uncommitted thing I've ever read.

(Also, that feeling when the Downs won't let you post four smileys and you have to Sophie's choice one of them...)

Last edited by Macalaure; 05-05-2020 at 08:11 AM. Reason: forgot to bold some names
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote