View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 05:39 PM   #115
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Curious Dr. Watson

Feanor:

We should all be suspicious. Someone with an...odd sense of humor has unleashed a band of ravenous, bloodthirsty maniacs upon our up-until-now happy and peaceful anarcho-syndicalist commune. Since we don't have a lord to figure this out for us (using the banana-shape of the earth to predict when the next full moon will occur) we have to try to figure out who the villains are and restore peace and tranquility to said anarcho-syndicalist commune by ourselves. We don't know who they are as there is little evidence about them (putting the amount of evidence we have at present in very generous terms).

What we know is that they want to kill every last one of us. Taking this into consideration, we have to look at who is behaving in the most bloodthirsty manner. (Simplest explanation is always the best, at least until further information comes to light). I was not accusing you, I haven't accused anybody. I just couldn't resist noting that...some people were dropping names like they were rabid ferrets.

However, if you’d like to present some evidence to the jury, I’m sure everyone would give you a fair hearing.