View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 05:00 PM   #261
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
And just think... if we kill bilbo and I'm wrong, then tonight the werewolf will kill another innocent. That narrows the list of Alive down to three people. If I'm still alive, and Mith is still alive, that pretty much means I'll know who the werewolf is.

-and-

I know that I'm innocent
The problem with this is that you are still demanding us to take your own word for your innocence and demanding that we completely ignore the mountain of evidence against you.

Quote:
My point is that he was not seeing what was there. He misread the evidence.
Based upon what? This doesn’t make any sense.

And you still did not explain why you thought Saucepan Man and bilbo_baggins were guilty. Probably because you knew they were not.

Quote:
If y'all honestly thought I was guilty, then why in the world would you listen to me!?
It wasn't a matter of just listening to you. There were other voices to consider. In the case of bilbo_baggins, I had a theory I wanted to test out. However, unlike some people I could name, I did not drive the boot in when I could have. I waited. I wanted to see what other people had to say. Does that seem like the behavior of a werewolf?

You are probably picking on me now because I seemingly have a slightly roguish personality and you think you can convince Oddwen on the basis of that. However, as I noted above. The Barrow-Wight did not choose people on the basis of personality.

EDIT: Well, I see I was preceeded again.