View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 06:13 AM   #399
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
1420!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
I am still slightly concerned about it slowing down the game; suppose the Hunter cannot choose a victim until a day after he/she is lynched, but I'm sure I could work around that.
I think the circumstances in which the Hunter could not give you their choice fairly quickly will be limited. It might delay the conclusion of the DAY/NIGHT on which it occurs slightly, but it would only happen the once.

Quote:
So hasty voting with the full intention of retracting the vote later will not be smiled upon, but I think the option adds more realism. It's just good etiquette not to chop and change your vote all the time.
Fair enough.

Quote:
... but maybe the villagers will win for a change!
The pressure is on the Werewolves to make it a hat trick. (Ai! I hope that I'm not a Werewolf now ... )

Philosopher, Bard, Loremaster, Story-teller ...

Too many high falutin' types. This Village is more like a '60s commune. It needs decent, honest, hardworking folk. Those useful members of the community who produce the necessities of life. So I shall be ...

... the Village Brewer! A cheery, hearty and friendly sort of fellow, rather wide in girth and red in the nose. Fine Barley Wine and Scrumpy Cider a speciality.

EDIT: A word of advice, Eomer. Double check everything that you send and post. It can be very easy to unwittingly give clues in what you say (for example by referring to the Hunter or the Seer as a he or she).

Last edited by The Saucepan Man; 06-02-2005 at 06:18 AM.
The Saucepan Man is offline   Reply With Quote