View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 08:49 AM   #573
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Thanks, Ang, that's very helpful. (And about the question of Beren/Sador, I suppose I would - and compensate by engaging in mental/poetic athletics. Been there, done that.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Vëandur is supposed to meet Cidacil around midnight at, I think, the entrance to the Sixth Circle.
Right. So I think it'll take one or two more posts from Nerwen and/or me till we're good to go, mainly because I'd like to involve Harrenon into the matter if Dim has time to post (and even if she doesn't) - which should give Ang/phantom/Zil some space to get the party/reading going and have Cirdacil pick up Vëandur, and then we should be ready to cut to Ecsichil's and burst into the party ŕ la Dostoyevsky. Sound good?

(By the way, Nerwen, what colour are Asta's eyes?)