View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 06:21 AM   #163
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I think people should say whom they would like to see lynched as soon as possible (can of course change later. But maybe we should agree on a pre-deadline for that kind of voting, say ten hours from now, so that a Rep can be chosen afterwards? Or, of course, if we choose a trustworthy Rep early enough - I would not be opposed to choosing Lottie again, btw - and if that Rep then promises to pass on the vote of the majority, it would work as well? And maybe that would even be better?).
I would go with Lottie again as rep.

As for lynch choices, I would say no for Legate and Kuru (unless his Breath claim is challenged).

Based on that, and the fact that it's hard to see Lalaith as a Conspirator, I would put the lynch for Boro, Lommy, or Shasta in that order.

Quote:
Just as a remark, I am uncomfortable with that rhetoric. "Must" and "evil" sound very zealous, which would be a nice guise for a WW.
I had a reason for putting it that way. For the moment I'm leaving it at that.

Quote:
I was actually thinking the same. However, I am thinking also another thing - that Inzil seems to be very happy now that Nerwen, whom he suspected yesterDay, died, to start immediately quite aggressively question Kuru.
I was disappointed that the only one I had any strong negative feel for wasn't evil. Aside from that, crowing over her demise would have been recklessly stupid were I a Conspirator.