View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:31 PM   #253
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
I feel much worse about Shasta following his attacks on Kuru and Boro toDay, both because of the potential motivation behind the attacks and the manner of the attacks themselves. He seemed almost desperate to swing the momentum back against Kuru, and kept picking at little things like why Boro didn't vote yesterDay (which made sense to me, he didn't have enough time to read through properly and didn't think he had a good idea of who might be guilty yet) or why Kuru didn't want to lynch Boro toDay despite suspecting him (again, makes perfect sense, we have targets that deserve higher lynching priority). I would put Shasta at the top of my list toDay.
I was desperate, I woke up four hours before deadline!

Lottie, do me a favor here - really look at what I'm saying. We elected to no-lynch for two days in a row - is it really that far-fetched that the wolves would elect to do the same once? Especially given the position it's put Kuru in - you seem to trust him implicitly without really questioning it, based purely on "well, he claimed to have been demoralized".

And I say again, "higher lynching priority"? By my count, most of people who've expressed a preference have put Boro highest on their lists. That's highest lynching priority by default.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 11-02-2016 at 04:31 PM. Reason: X'ed with Lal and Lottie
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote