View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:12 PM   #3
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Welcome back home, Noggins! Obviously you are You have to tell us if you experienced something interesting in there. Well, it would have to be Downs-wise or at least Tolkien-wise, probably, like... meeting the Corsairs of Caribbean (and driving them away with the Army of Dead... now it got me thinking... isn't it a little strange? Pirates and an army of dead together... is it just me or is it another proof that all the post-LotR epic fantasy-flavoured stories just steal their plots from Professor's works?)

Anyway, where was I. Noggins, Werewolf, ah! That was it. I had some reasons to not join the next game (what would you guess - time), but if it's supposed to be classic, and mainly if the last game's new players decide to play as well (and it seems they do), I am not going to ruin the party. And especially, when there's (post-)Scouring involved. Hooray!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote