View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:27 AM   #211
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
Ah I see that you are still carrying your petty grudges, however I care not whether the Master stay or go merely I'm trying to incite Ang to attack more dwarves .
I endeavour to give satisfaction:

Balin-irritating chummy Father Christmas-like Hobbit lover. Gets shot by a goblin after wild goose pursuing a non-existent ring. Take him away, gentlemen of the jury!

Bifur-mediocre and silent. One distinction is to have a name resembling the most unfunny cartoon ever published in the Beano, Biffo the Bear.

Dain-Such a damned goody-goody, but has proved adept at stealing thrones. Evil royal usurper who acts on his own account...

Dori-witless ox

Dwalin-unmemorable insect

Fili-all well and good, but do we really need two chirpy young Dwarves with orange beards? It's like keeping Merry and Pippin, or Amrod and Amras...

Gloin-snobbish git, down on grocers. You'd get rid of him if it wasn't for his son, admit it...

Oin-only claim to fame is being eaten by a squid. We should let him get on and do that in the world outside.

You'll notice I didn't attack a few. The ones I like...

Out of that list, ++DWALIN seems most tedious to me, purely because of the Biffo the Bear factor.