View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #133
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Garr sorry I'm here only now, my schoolday was insane. I want back on holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
And yes, Scar was super awesome cool.
You're trying to make me not vote you eh?

Also, as for the cobbler, their last night information will be passed to the critics regardless of whether they die today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
the Divo/a doesn't get any special privileges other than immunity to night kills, right?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
It's the Soulmates who I kinda think would have more visible behavior on the thread, and the wolves wouldn't necessarily want to kill one of them because then the other could take revenge.
True but if left alive for too long they might also be dangerous for the wolves. After all they have one fellow innocent to talk to in private, and if they both survive long and come out the village gets two known innocents for one.
However the soulmate role also means that a seeming connection between (living) people doesn't automatically mean they're wolves.

Mith can the cobbler dream of themself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Christopher Lee is possibly my all time favorite villain.
I'm rather excited about the Alice in Wonderland film Tim Burton is making with Christoper Lee and Alan Rickman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Rikae told me to that Aganzir is maybe not trustworthy.
Bah she always suspects me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Mac: Not sure yet. Might be innocent, but I'm pretty sure Rikae is a wolf.
Exactly my thoughts. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Would anyone please act very, very suspicious within the next half hour?
Huh that comment just sent chills down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
What thought process?
And this. I'm getting rather scared of Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Blah, I need to vote in about an hour
Oh Mith is making your deadline earlier and earlier?

So

Guilty
Mac. It's just that those two comments make me feel uneasy.
Nog. I don't know - there's just something I don't like. His question/accusation against Gwath was rather bad. Besides I think it was phrased rather like an accusation, and later he accused Gwath of taking it too seriously. Also I don't like his 'double lynch on day 1 would be riskier for the critics than innocents' logic.

Innocent
tgwbs is listed as innocent because he's too funny to be lynched today.
Boro. He's here for now although my opinion is subject to change if need be.
Gwath. After last game I didn't imagine I'd be doing this, but he looks quite innocent. Besides Nog's question/accusation wasn't the best one I've seen.
Ilya. Doesn't give off any suspicious vibes yet.
Brinn. I'm still somewhat uncertain if I like her but she's on my innocent list for now. At least there hasn't really been anything that I would have disagreed with her on yet.

Neither
phantom. I won't concentrate on him for now.
Gollum
Menel. I'm not that worried but I'm not sure enough to label him as innocent either.
Fea. She hasn't got a role on day one.
Cailíneomer. Amusing for sure though.
sally
Lari
Kath
Shasta
Bowie
. I've been humming Life on Mars? in my head the whole day but I guess it's rather my own fault for coming up with that nickname.

Okay I've read through the thread and am on page four now so let's see.

I think sally is being her normal self (which of course indicates nothing). Usually she doesn't have any real accusations on day one yet.

What about me Fea?